Hi Resolution Equaliser
Version 1.9 changes:
- Added support for the JMS-Buss extension...
Use the 'Options' menu, then the new 'Outputs' submenu to select busses
and/or disable throughput of the EQ'd signal.
- Significantly optimized startup code -- this should make the EQ less
prone to crashing SAW when "hot-patching"... although hot-patching
is still not recommended, as it is not completely safe with any
- Removed 'Demo Expired' popup; replaced with spash-screen across the
- Add hot-link to www.jms-audioware.com on the 'About' page... you wanted
more ways to get here, right?
- Fixed "disappearing graph" when loading presets
- Attempts to correct denormalization issue -- none of my P4's exhibit
this problem, so the jury is still out on whether this fix works or
- Fixed incorrect display of automated Bandwidth controls
- Fixed a bug that could cause automation from one EQ to interfere with
another when lots of automation was used.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect values to appear when using
the MouseWheel extensively.
Version 1.8 changes:
- Trim Fader now correctly updates when changing HotTracks during playback.
Version 1.7 changes:
- Automation routines re-written; automation of "trim" fader
now functions correctly, as does "orphaned" automation.
- Help window now correctly opens on top..
Version 1.6 changes:
- This version is NOT backward compatible -- it will load old EDLs,
but once the EDL has been resaved, Hi-Res EQ v1.6 will be necessary
to re-open it.
- The maximum number of EQ instances possible is now 256 (up from 32).
- Store and Recall Settings (added in SawStudio 2.6) now functions
Version 1.5 changes:
- Streamlined registration system code.
Version 1.4 changes:
- Multiple instances of the EQ that were patched on the same track were
difficult to access -- this has been fixed.
Version 1.3 changes:
- Holding the CTRL key while moving a fader causes ALL faders to move
- A 'Browse' option has been added to the 'Load Presets' selection,
allowing easy access to presets not located in the HiResEQ folder
- Fixed display weirdness that could occur when many EQ's were open
Version 1.2 changes:
- Completely new metering routine
- Merged Pro and Studio versions; they are now actually the same .dll
- Eliminated possibility of "ophaned" window upon removing
an EQ path in certain situations
- Demo time limit increased to 12 minutes to commemorate 1.2 release
Version 1.1 changes (10/20/01):
- Altered the EDL load routine to eliminate the chance of "orphaned"
- The EQ's buffers are now properly cleared out at the start of playback/build
- Some users had to manually find the helpfile, this has been fixed
- Left+Right Clicking to reset faders has been slightly modified to
be more consistent with SawStudio
- The 'Full Reset' option would un-reset itself on playback, this has